Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Art on Products - Abstract and Trendy Blue Green Purple Yellow Messenger Bag

This was one of my most fun paintings. I got to re-use the bag that the apples came in, and I played with placing various colors of metallic paint in the painting dish. First I started with a yellow background. I wanted something light and bright to show through.



Once I saw the completed design, I knew it would look grand on a messenger bag. The blue, green, and purple on the yellow background, makes it a versatile choice.







The solid color in the front, and the trim binding, can be customized online. To choose a different color for these, click on the product link, then on Customize It, and then click on Choose Your Style and Colors.



If you'd like to see all the matching products, click on Abstract Blue Green Purple Pattern to see them in my store on Zazzle.com.

Browse more trendy messenger bags for women at Amazon:



Cheryl Paton
CherylsArt on Zazzle