Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Art on Products - Candy Jars

When I was a kid, I loved that our next door neighbor usually had some candy. She often bought some back from her vacations just to share with us kids.

She also had special candy treats for the holidays. These candies were usually red and white, or else green and white.

Our neighbor usually had these little hard candy treats in special dishes, so it seemed like even more of a treat, than picking some up from the Five and Dime.

If you are wondering what a Five and Dime is, it is a small department store, or at least it was. I don't know if there are any more left. But I do like the memory of my neighbor. She was a treat.

Do you have any special neighbors like that?

I think these hard candies would look cute in a special candy jar.





Cheryl Paton
CherylsArt on Zazzle.