Tuesday, November 11, 2014

My Dash Deposits

I've been reading the book, Act Like a Success Think Like a Success, by Steve Harvey. In it he talks about making Dash Deposits - doing something that is a step towards your goal/vision. He challenged the reader to write down three dash deposits, and to share them with him.

So these are my three for today:
1. I am posting my artistic designs on various social media accounts.

2. I am thinking and planning for my next artistic design.

3. I am working on my current artistic design.

Thank you Steve. I'm on my way to making my dash deposits today.

What are your dash deposits for today?

Cheryl Paton
Visit CherylsArt store at Zazzle.com.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good read. I like your deposits and now I must dash to check out the book more thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ruth for visiting and commenting. I think you'll enjoy the book. Do come back and share your dash deposits if you feel so inclined.

      Delete