Friday, September 4, 2015

Fuchsia Flower Personalized Name Aprons

A friend of mine ordered one of my apron designs. She liked the idea of a flower and she wanted to personalize it with her name. Here she is, proudly modeling her new apron.


Here is what she said about it, "I love my apron by Cheryl’s Art from zazzle.com! I really like my custom flower design which is
Personalized with my name. After washing my apron I found that the material was of good quality and
The design makes it look so colorful and pretty! I was glad that I made such a good purchase. I would
Definitely recommend this apron and design!"

Thank you Julie for your review. Here is the apron below, which can be easily personalized online. Just click on the link and type in the new name on the template form.



If you have a design request, you can let me know.

Cheryl Paton
CherylsArt