Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Cute Tuxedo Cat Shirt with Bow Tie

Are you looking for something that is tuxedo style, yet still casual, and also fun? Look no farther, me and my cat Muffin are here to help you out.

Muffin is our black and white tuxedo cat and she has so graciously posed for the photo that I took. I then painted her cheery likeness in pointillism style, and added a red bow tie to the mix. She looks quite handsome, don't you think.


The cat design is printed on a ranglan style tshirt with black sleeves, which accents Muffin's looks perfectly. You can also choose any other tshirt style and/or color of your choice.

Where will you be wearing your new tuxedo cat shirt? Feel free to share in the comment section below. I look forward to seeing where you plan to wear it.

Cheryl Paton

No comments:

Post a Comment