Sunday, March 22, 2015

Plaid Bunny Rabbit Shirts and Bags

Bunny rabbits are so cute and adorable. A dwarf rabbit that we had was the model for this drawing. Peter, the rabbit, just provided the shape. I only added the colorful plaid lines on the drawing. : )

The colorful plaid represents that we are all made up of many layers, colors, etc., Here is the design printed on body suit shirts for baby. You can also choose any shirt style, color, and size. It makes a cute design for Easter.


If your child likes to hunt for Easter eggs, the canvas bag will be a cute choice to gather the eggs. The text, I love plaid, can be easily customized with the child's name.


You can see more plaid bunny products by CherylsArt at zazzle.com. If you would like this design added to any other products on Zazzle, you can contact me through my Zazzle store, or email me at creative-brushstrokes@comcast.net.

Cheryl Paton