Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Koi Fish Designs on Shirts Puzzles and More



Koi fish are so interesting looking. I was inspired by some of them at a park that I had visited and decided to make these designs.

The ones that I saw were either a mix of orange and white or orange and black. The background of their swimming area was shades of green.

Since I wanted to paint a school of fish, I decided to group them together as if they were having a meeting - like in school.

Whether the kids are in school, or not, they would probably enjoy putting this puzzle together of fish in school.

You can choose from an 8 by 10 or 11 by 14 inch size.


Before I had painted in the background, I had taped in the fish with blue painter's tape; they turned out pretty cool. Here this abstract school of blue fish is printed on tee shirts.


If you are a tropical fish fan or know someone who is, these two tone mugs are a perfect choice. You can choose the accent color, and or you can also choose a different mug, cup style.


Aprons can come in handy for young ones doing a painting activity, etc. With these fun aprons, kids can also add to the design!


You can see more koi fish designs in my CherylsArt store at Zazzle.

Thank you for your visit.

Cheryl Paton



2 comments:

  1. The 3 koi fish swimming in the picture looks like shubunkin goldfish he he they don't have barbels so that makes them goldfish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Giobel for the info. If anyone else is like me and didn't know what barbels are, they are the slender whiskerlike sensory organs near the mouth. Koi fish have them and goldfish apparently don't.

    ReplyDelete