Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Love Tee Shirts for the Whole Family


Here you will find Love and I Heart T-shirts that represent various kinds of love, printed on the tee shirt style and/or color of your choice.

You'll find both stylish and fun love tee shirts for the whole family. Many can also be customized. Designs include Animals, Sign Language, I love you, and more.

For the shirts from Zazzle, you may also choose a different style, dolor, and size.
This first design features the ASL, American Sign Language, symbol for love. This one is shown in blue, and there are other colors in my store.

The next design is the I heart giraffes shirt, with the heart decorated with giraffe spots.


For cat lovers, this cute design features four outlines of cats in a circle, all connected by individual hearts in the center.


The love hand design is also ready in a circular pattern, with I love you, printed in the center.


Another universal design is the God loves you shirt. One day when I was praying and thanking God, I felt an electrical chill run down through my body. It felt invigorating and I knew that this magnificent energy of Spirit, did not care what color I was or what religion I was.



A happy and lovely day to you. : )

Cheryl Paton

No comments:

Post a Comment