Monday, April 11, 2011

Art on Products - Turquoise Heart on Terra Cotta

When I made the turquoise heart design, I was inspired by a turquoise necklace that I have. I made it as a dashed line design to make something for techies. Hope you like it.

Here it is on custom wedding Save the dates:


It's on magnets too so guests can easily see the reminder on their fridge.



Which leads up to the wedding invitations for the main event:


Followed up by custom napkins for the wedding reception.


And should the new wedding couple be looking forward to traveling, here it is on luggage tags for the new Mr. and Mrs.



Cheryl Paton

Cheryl Paton receives income from qualifying purchases made through links on this page and is much appreciative.

2 comments:

  1. I love the jewelry that you picked out here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great products. Love your art. My Zazzle page is www.zazzle.com/mbgphoto

    ReplyDelete