Thursday, June 14, 2012

Art on Products - Kaleidoscope Cats Mandala

I love cats and making cat designs. I was intrigued by some mandala type coloring books and liked the ones that seemed more fun. Voila, the idea was born. A cat mandala.


Once I completed it, I also thought that it looked very much like a kaleidoscope design.


I decided to make some products just for cats; a Cat Treats Candy Jar:


And a pet dish:


I also wanted to make something for cat facility owners and volunteers, to help with scheduling cat adoption events. Each can be customized right online, by you.

Here it is on a planner for organizing:

Cat Organization Custom Planner
Buy Cat Organization Custom Planner by Cherylsart
Browse Zazzle for a different planner.

And rack cards and flyers for promoting cat events:



Our own two cats came from a no-kill cat shelter. We've had them for over two years now and love them very much.

Thank you for visiting. Please feel free to share this page with other cat lovers and cat shelters.

To see all the kaleidoscope cats products, visit CherylsArt on Zazzle.





Cheryl Paton
CherylsArt on Zazzle