Friday, June 1, 2012

Art On Products - Pink Flying Pig Sprinkling Blue Stars

I had heard of the saying, When pigs fly, back in my younger day. I was surprised when I met my husband that there is a city that actually has statues of flying pigs,Cincinnati. I can't say why I decided to paint a flying pig. It just occurred to me to paint one. And not just any flying pig. This pig is carrying a magic wand that sprinkles stars. At least that is what I imagine it doing. The wand has a blue star on its tip. From it, the pig was going to generate more blue stars. How cool is that!

Here is this cool pink pig pictured on stickers.

I didn't want to use anybody else's idea of a flying pig. So I went with the idea of what's round like that flies. A bumble bee of course. So I used images of flying bumble bees to get my general drawing and wings done. Then I browsed images of pigs to get the general placement of the snout, ear, toes, etc. Next he got a magic wand with a blue star.

Because it's magic when pigs fly...

Here is this cool pig pictured on throw pillows.

Wouldn't it be awesome to have fun imagining a desired outcome!


Are you inching to make something of your own with this flying pink pig? Here is the link for some fabric for a sewing creation. You can choose from a variety of fabric types ranging from cotton to linen.


If you'd like to see more, visit pink flying pig in my CherylsArt store on Zazzle.

Cheryl Paton

No comments:

Post a Comment