Sunday, September 28, 2014

Heart Luggage Tags

My neighbor and friend had asked me to design a colorful heart luggage tag for her. She had a heart design on her suit case and wanted a tag to go with it.

I invited her over to pick out the colors that she wanted on it. So the color combination that she picked is of her choosing. I did however make some colors lighter or darker, so that they could be in various shades.

This is the luggage tag design that I made for her.


I added a patch of yellow using Paint Shop Pro, to give her a place to write her contact info on the back.


She loved the design and placed her order. Later when I talked to her, after she received them, she said that she was very impressed with the luggage tags; the design was great and the tags were made of a sturdy plastic. She was very happy with them.

The tags themselves are the size of a standard business card, at 2 by 3.5 inches. They are made of durable acrylic, and are UV resistant and waterproof.

Here is a different kind of heart design that is bright and colorful too. The background color of light yellow can be customized on this one.


Both designs have a template form to easily customize your text.

Cheryl Paton