Monday, January 12, 2015

Art on Products - Peaceful Thoughts

Here you will find various peaceful thoughts that are printed on stickers and magnets. It is nice to have some positive thoughts around to more easily refocus my thoughts.

My thoughts have ran the gamant at times, and not necessarily in a good way. I'm better at catching myself now, and either just stopping it, and also replacing those thoughts with new thoughts that are more supportive of who I choose to be.

For instance, one day I was thinking about a particular web site; my thoughts weren't pleasant at all. I was thinking of the next thing I could say to them, that wasn't nice either. Then I caught myself. I need to think differently. I stated to myself, "I am doing the right thing."

I had no idea what the right thing was at the time, but I new the previous thoughts weren't the right thing. But I did and do have the power to set myself on the course of better thinking.

Once I declared that I am doing the right thing, several times, I felt calmer. The things I had been thinking about, faded away. New ideas came to mind that were more in line with doing the right thing.


Another thing that I have done to improve my mood is to just smile. I don't even need a reason, other than just choosing to smile. This simple action can be pretty powerful.


How often do you smile at yourself? Go ahead, you have permission, not that you need it though. You are definitely worth taking a moment to smile to yourself; you can even do it for longer than a moment. I find it especially powerful to smile at myself in front of the mirror.


This little sweetie also helps me to smile. She is my cat Muffin, and she'll be glad to help you smile too. She is a great encourager of peaceful thoughts to me.


She doesn't usually wear a dress, but she did for a short time. She did look quite the cutie in it. Anyway, she gives me lots of love and purrs, and loving looks.

May you find more moments to smile, and also just to smile for no particular reason.

Before you go, here is a {{{{hug}}}} for you. Blessings.

Cheryl Paton

No comments:

Post a Comment