Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Cute Pug Dog Painting Greeting Cards

I met my neighbor on one of my many walks through our neighborhood. Over time we exchanged greetings and then started chatting. I had my camera with me on one of my walks and asked her if I could take a picture of her dog, so that I could paint her. I also asked if she minded if I made money from it. She was fine with that.

I finished the painting and showed it to her; she really liked it and wanted it on some cards. We are splitting the cost so that it is a win win for both of us.

So here is the cute pug, pictured on greeting cards.


She didn't want any text so that they could be more versatile; however they can be customized with text if you like.

This little dog is so cute, and she looked so happy when I took her picture. She likes going for walks and she also likes the attention.

Here she is to give your Grad some attention!


My neighbor really loved seeing the Santa version.


May this happy pug dog bring a smile to your face as well.

Cheryl Paton


No comments:

Post a Comment