Monday, October 5, 2015

Artist Morgantown WV Area

Are you looing for an artist in the Morgantown, West Virginia area; and/or do you want a certain type of design that can be printed on tee shirts, stickers, postage stamps, pin on buttons, etc.? Then you have found the right place.

Many people know me online as CherylsArt and purchase my designs through my CherylsArt store on Zazzle. Others commission me to create designs for them personally for weddings, retirements, and more, in the Morgantown, WV area.

These are some of my creations for people in the Morgantown area.

This first one was done for a client who had a rather large Pepsi sign. The colors on it were long gone when it came to me. Now it has a new life. It is made of metal and is approximately four feet tall.


The second design request was for a retirement drawing, featuring a railroad theme, that his friends could sign. The space to the lower right was left open for signatures.


I've also done drawings, portraits, and paintings on plaques for other clients. I also do portraits in colored pencil.


I did this drawing request for a family that wanted to commemorate a wedding that took place in the church hall. This view included the hall and the name of the church on the outside.


You can also have designs made that can be printed on every day products. I work in association with a Print on Demand company, known as Zazzle. I create the design, then upload it to the various products that you would like it on.

Here is an example of my gemstone painting printed on mousepads:


If you live in the Morgantown, WV area and need a local artist, you can contact me at 304-906-9267, between 10:00 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. You can also contact me through my CherylsArt store on Zazzle or by the same phone number if you would like a design made to be printed on products at Zazzle.

My business name, located in Morgantown, WV, is Creative Brushstrokes, LLC.

If you would to get tips from an artist, check out my drawing and painting classes at the Morgantown Michael's store, located in the Glenmark Center.

Cheryl Paton