Monday, October 5, 2015

Artist Morgantown WV Area



Hello. My name is Cheryl Paton, the creator of CherylsArt. If you are looking for family friendly designs on functional products, then you have come to the right place! Welcome.

There are a variety of options for finding my pretty and functional designs.

The first one is CherylsArt on Zazzle. I have been working in association with Zazzle for over ten years now. You'll find a lot more of my designs on Zazzle. My main store there is CherylsArt. You'll find a lot of my very beginning designs there as well as new and more modern ones.

Sometimes the photo says it all, and you will find functional products with my own original photos at CherylsArtPhotos on Zazzle. Some of the photos are from my own local area and some are from vacations, etc.

If you are teacher or coach of literacy, and are wanting flash cards that are more suitable for an adult clientele, then check out CustomFlashCards on Zazzle.
I was a literacy tutor for adults for twelve plus years, and had to do a lot of creating to find products that were more suitable for my adult students. So this is the place to go, and you have requests for more flash card designs, leave your request in the comment section below.

Are you new to affirmations and want to give them more oomph? Then check out PositiveAffirmaiton on Zazzle. I have been using affirmaitons for years and have found that I really like having a visual with my affirmation. It helps to give me an image to focus on which helps to give my affirmation more power. The items in this store serves multiple functions, the function of the products, a pretty image, and an affirmation too!

Do you love flip flops and want your flips to have a more artsy look? Then be sure to check out TrendyFlipFlops. There are designs for various seasons, patterns, bridal, and more!

If you are an Amazon fan, there are a couple of options for finding my designs there. The first one is to visit Amazon and type in CherylsArt in the search line. When you search yourself, you can select your desired department or the All Department. Most of these items will be made by 3dRose.

Last but not least, if you like books and everyday notebooks and planners, be sure to check out my Cheryl Paton author page on Amazon. You will find a variety of notebooks for kids and adults in various sizes, monthly budget planners, notebooks and more. Part of the more are some Children's Books and also Proverbs as Affirmations. This is another way to kick start some affirmations for those that were hung up on old Bible jargon of thou shalt not or else kind of message. If this message rings true for you, you can click on this specific link just below. Then purchase and read the book to experience a new way of thinking about God and Spirit.


I have lived those old messages and one day in my search for a new way of understanding, I started the process of writing this timely and heart felt book. Yes, positive change is possible.

Cheryl Paton

No comments:

Post a Comment